Does any of this sound like you?
- You’re between 16 and 25
- You’re a Canadian citizen
- You’re passionate about global issues and local solutions
- You’ve already participated in leadership activities in your community
- You’ve overcome significant challenges
- You have family support
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and may already have social-innovation ideas you would love to bring to life in your community
- You’re eager to train with mentors to build projects, which solve problems in your community and the world.
- You’re ready for an adventure
What will you do if you become an ambassador?
- Join a roundtable discussion to build your skills as a change agent.
- Hone social-innovation ideas and business plans with mentors at a workshop series and win funding to implement your ideas.
- Meet with other ambassadors to learn together and grow social-innovation initiatives
- Track the impact of your initiatives with the support of Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) employees, program mentors and partners
- Spread the news of your good work through CCFC’s social-media network to encourage small, purposeful actions for good
- Be the voice for change
Apply early. We’ll be accepting applications until the program is full.