Help transform a community with Rachel Bonnetta
I’m Rachel, a volunteer ambassador for Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC). I recently visited India where I heard stories of struggle from the community of Thiruppair — stories that haunted me when I returned home. Imagine no clean water, child marriages and open defecation. We must change this reality, but we need your help. Now is the time to act.
Clean water and sanitation is within their grasp
What if you grew up in a community where you have to literally fight your neighbours for clean water, where the only toilet is an open field or where every girl is married before 18? That's what life's like in Thiruppair, India. You can help
by donating to Christian Children’s Fund of Canada. Your support will:
- ensure everyone in the village has access to clean drinking water
- provide every home with a working toilet
- improve sanitation in the community
- give families the tools to grow nutritious food for their children
- improve awareness about issues affecting the community
I'm excited to see the transformation in this village, thanks to your support.