Our Global Leadership Team
Christian Children's Fund of Canada is led by a Global Leadership Team comprised of key staff from our countries of operation and our functional areas. It includes the Executive Committee (directly below) and the Operations Committee (bottom).
My childhood dream was… to be a global citizen.
Tim D’Souza, CPA, CMA
Chief operating officer
My childhood dream was… to work at a job that really helped people.
Chief development officer
My childhood dream was… well thought out. Growing up against the backdrop of impoverished China during the 1960s, I concluded the greatest challenge facing the world was over-population. I began searching for a way to solve that problem.
Dr. Belinda Bennet
chief international programs officer
My childhood dream was… to make a difference with my life and work. This became a goal after growing up in Tamil Nadu, India, and seeing poverty and discrimination all around me.
VP, People & Culture
My childhood dream was… to be an astronaut. As I grew up, this dream shifted into a desire to be an influencer.
CCFC’s Operations Committee
- Belinda Bennet, chief international programs officer
- Christelle Kalhoule, country director, Burkina Faso
- Dave Tsigoulis, director, marketing
- Dave Wilson, V.P., people & culture
- Feleke Tadele, director, program effectiveness and resource management
- George Baiden, country director, Ghana
- Gutu Tesso, country director, Ethiopia
- Jackie Maestrado, director, Internal Audit
- Jorge Méndez Rheineck, country director, Paraguay
- María Isabel López, country director, Nicaragua
- Nancy Anabel, country director, India
- Philip Tanner, sr. director, policy & government relations
- Sandra Upeslacis, director, strategic communication
- Sharon Barnes-Simmonds, director, finance
- Tim D’Souza, COO
- Tony Lee, chief development officer
- Additional participant: Mark Leonituk, manager, business enterprise solutions
- Additional participant: Thomas Chung, project manager, finance corporate services