Our Global Leadership Team
Christian Children's Fund of Canada is led by a Global Leadership Team comprised of key staff from our countries of operation and our functional areas. It includes the Executive Committee (directly below) and the Operations Committee (bottom).
My childhood dream was… to be a global citizen.
See Patrick's story here
Tim D’Souza, CPA, CMA
Chief operating officer
My childhood dream was… to work at a job that really helped people.
Interim chief development officer
My childhood dream was… to become a sea captain, until I realized I’d be lonely at sea.
Dr. Belinda Bennet
chief international programs officer
My childhood dream was… to make a difference with my life and work. This became a goal after growing up in Tamil Nadu, India, and seeing poverty and discrimination all around me.
VP, People & Culture
My childhood dream was… to be an astronaut. As I grew up, this dream shifted into a desire to be an influencer.
CCFC’s Operations Committee
- Aki Temiseva, interim chief development officer
- Belinda Bennet, chief international programs officer
- Christelle Kalhoule, country director, Burkina Faso
- Dave Tsigoulis, director, marketing
- Dave Wilson, V.P., people & culture
- Feleke Tadele, director, program effectiveness and resource management
- George Baiden, country director, Ghana
- Gutu Tesso, country director, Ethiopia
- Jorge Méndez Rheineck, country director, Paraguay
- María Isabel López, country director, Nicaragua
- Maureen Goodman, director, donor relations
- Nancy Anabel, country director, India
- Sandra Upeslacis, director, strategic communications
- Sharon Barnes-Simmonds, director, finance and administration
- Tim D’Souza, COO